Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cantaloupes and etc

Papaw asked me if I had any cantaloupes, and I realized that it had been a while since I posted any garden pictures.  Yes, I have some small cantaloupes.  These are the biggest two:


The smaller one is maybe softball-sized.  There are some smaller cantaloupes, too, but they are really little.  I am hoping that I get some fruit, even if it is later than I'd like.

I also finally have some tomatoes turning red.  Mostly my two Roma plants, but also one other hybrid one is starting to give me ripe tomatoes.  I actually gave in and bought a couple at the farmer's market last week just so Lydia and I could eat some fresh tomatoes, and I was given some this weekend, too (thanks, Miss!!!).  


On Sunday, I got to go to Joann's with my Mamaw and Mom, so I bought lots of cute fabric, including these:


Every time I see this print, that song "Lollipop, lollipop, oh, lolly, lolly, lolly..." comes into my head.  I'm humming it right now.   


No comments:

Post a Comment