Monday, February 18, 2019

Baby Love

I got to meet my newest nephew this weekend!
He's just the sweetest!   I was so happy to get to hold him.  

All six of us were looking forward to seeing this little guy.  Elijah was bummed that he had a cold and couldn't get too close.  Gyunay wanted to "pet" him, but I said he could touch his toe.  He was delighted to see how much bigger his own foot is than a baby's.  (He's all about being big!)

Speaking of Gyunay, here he is behind one of our 3 quarts of maple syrup.  The trees Nathaniel tapped for me have been providing sap, and I had a second boil day today.  We are still collecting sap, although we plan to pull all the taps this coming weekend.  I hope we get quite a bit before then, and we may produce over a gallon this year!  We've already ate some, of course.  I fixed French toast for dinner one night, and today I let the younger two have pancakes for lunch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment