Monday, January 4, 2021

Family Time

It's been nice having 2 weeks off of school.  We've played lots of board games and card games.  Some of us also worked on this 1000 piece puzzle:

I've never actually done a puzzle that big before.  It took a few days, but it was oddly satisfying.  We may do another in a few weeks.

We've also been rearranging some furniture and things.  This time, it's for our new fridge.  We are spending our stimulus check on a second fridge (and a new stove, since our old one is almost caput).  The boys helped me move the food storage rack I made for potatoes, onions, etc down to the laundry room.  That is now our makeshift root cellar.  The fridge will go in the library/pantry room, on the wall directly behind the stove, so it will be very convenient to the kitchen.  I'm so excited to have a second fridge.  We could really use one, and I think it will make my life easier.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment