Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Book Review - Unknown Threat by Lynn H. Blackburn

 


I didn't want to put Unknown Threat down.  It had lots of action and suspense, but it
 also had great characters.  I enjoyed the character development, and the romance between Luke and Faith was very good. Secondary characters were also well-drawn, and I enjoyed meeting many of them.  I stayed up late to finish this book, and it was well worth it.  I did think the last chapter was an unnecessary recap, but overall, it was an excellent romantic suspense novel.  I appreciated the moments of dry humor, and the friendship and loyalty themes were great.  I had never read any books by Lynn Blackburn before, but I will definitely be looking for her books now!
I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment