Friday, August 12, 2022

Beauties and the Birds

 It has come to my attention that I haven't posted any pictures of my turkey recently?

She's a sweet bird, and she makes lots of fun noises.  She's so huge next to the chickens.  
I also got some first day of school pictures for the 3 that go to public school:



Last weekend, 4 of the kids and I went into visit family.  Lydia and I had a bridal shower to attend, and the kids had a lot of fun with cousins.


My sister-in-law sat with us at the shower, and it was nice to visit with her and Nathaniel's cousin.


Later, I handed the girls my phone in the van and told them to take some selfies.  They are so beautiful!



And here are a few more chicken and turkey pictures:



The young rooster to the right of Harriet (our turkey) is no where near the size of her!  Just look at her feet!  I don't know if she will get any bigger or not.  I think she may.  She's actually younger than the rooster, and he's not fully grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment