Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Boys and Birds

 

Harry is always popular, so I got a few new pictures of him.  The boys were happy to pose with him, too.

We let the chickens and Harry into the yard for a while the other day.  They enjoy exploring.  Several hens let themselves out of their yard daily, but not all do, and of course, Harry can't fly out.  So we let them all have a turn.


Also, Lydia brought me this the other day:

She was so excited and called it the best caterpillar ever.  I naturally had to inform her that it's a tomato worm, and I generally feed them to the chickens.  She was horrified because "it's so pretty!"  We compromised, and she set him loose by the mailbox.  I didn't bother to let her know about the others I fed to the chickens.

Gyunay has been building with his magna tiles.  He makes some pretty cool buildings.

And we made a quick trip to my parents' house this weekend.  The boys wanted a picture.  The boys always want a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment