Sunday, November 28, 2021

Book Review - Lights Out by Natalie Walters

 

Lights Out by Natalie Walters is an action-packed suspense with romance. Although I liked the sparks between the main characters, I thought their past break-up and trust issues were a weak part of the story.  It seemed that for half of the book, I wondered why they broke up, and then when it was revealed, it didn't seem very convincing.  However, the action and terroist plot was intriguing.  The action was well-written, and it keeps the reader engaged. The characters were interesting, and fairly well-drawn.  I loved secondary character Kekoa, and I am looking forward to a sequel with him.  This is the first in a series, but it is a stand-alone novel.  

I received a copy of the novel from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment