Friday, December 10, 2021

Progress, Strings, and Cats

 Panther and Midnight enjoyed hanging out with me on the roof yesterday.  Panther was quite happy laying on my legs until I snapped this picture:

Then he went to pout at the back edge, with his back to me:
Midnight was unperturbed, as she continued to get lots of pets and belly rubs:
Malachi had a second strings concert in less than a week.  Here is the big group shot:

And here is his campus orchestra:

The boy next to him is also playing a bass. I had never seen one that small before, but two kids played them at this concert.  Malachi even had a couple of solos in the songs!  
And the bathroom remodel continues.  Here is the mudding I did while Nathaniel was out of town:

He has since added a second coat.  The cat can no longer get into the wall, and he is very vocal about his disapproval.

No comments:

Post a Comment