Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thanksgiving


We headed to northern Indiana for Thanksgiving, and I got my sister-in-law to take some pictures of our crew.


We had a nice visit.  We even had a dusting of snow one day.  Years ago, it snowed every Thanksgiving.  When the big boys were young, they could sled every Thanksgiving break, but the past 10 years or so have not had snow.

We had fun visiting with family, and then Nathaniel and I got away for the night to a hotel in Shippshewanna.  The lobby was decorated:

And the hotel also sports fake animals:





We had a nice break away, and we visited a bulk store, where we bought about a billion pounds of cheeses and dry beans.  I also played one game of skeeball at the hotel, and I probably scored higher than I ever have, so it was a good point to walk away.  :)  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment