Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Book Review - Double Take by Lynette Eason

 I recently started Double Take by Lynette Eason, and I had to finish it quickly because the suspense was really well-done.  I've read several of her books, and I always enjoy them, but I think this one was perhaps the best yet.  This one starts out with a bang and doesn't let up.  I was also very happy to see the Christian element woven into the characters' lives.  Sometimes Christian fiction just has characters who pray before meals or mention God when things get dicey, but this one has more of a faith relationship between several characters and God.  I also enjoyed the romance element in this one very much.  The mystery involved is really great and kept me guessing.  Overall, I thought it was well written and a lot of fun.  I highly recommend this book. 

I received a copy from the publisher, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment