Thursday, June 27, 2024

Book Review - Her Part to Play by Jenny Erlingsson




Her Part to Play by Jenny Erlingsson was an enjoyable, albeit understandably predictable, romance.  I enjoyed reading it.  The faith element is well-integrated into the characters' stories, not just a side note, which I enjoyed.  It is a very good first novel!  The pacing was nice.  I appreciate that the romance had time to develop and grow, which made it realistic.  I really enjoyed the side characters, too.  I think the author is well-positioned to make sequels with the cousins as protagonists.  I don't read a lot of contemporary romance, or follow Hollywood, but it was a nice change of pace for me.  It would make a good beach read.

I received a copy from the publisher, Revell, but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment