Sunday, June 2, 2019

Book Review - Living Lies by Natalie Walters

Living Lies  Natalie Walters' debut novel, Living Lies, keeps the reader interested.  I was drawn to the characters, and I enjoyed the storyline very much.  I was immediately drawn into the story.  The main characters, Lane and Charlie, seemed very real.  The author deftly  wove together the romance and suspense, as well as the tension with each character's personal issues.  The author also treats the subject of mental illness with compassion and respect in this story, and I appreciated that.  I didn't want to stop reading the book, so that's always a good sign!  I recommend this book, and I look forward to seeing what else the author writes in the future.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Revell, for a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment