Monday, May 10, 2021

Book Review - Never Miss by Melissa Koslin

 

Never Miss by Melissa Koslin features unusual characters and a fast-paced adventure.  I really loved the main male character.  He was so different from most protagonists in this genre, and I enjoyed that.  I've dealt with various people whose minds work in very interesting ways, and although I've never met someone quite as brilliant as Lyndon, I think he was a realistic - albeit extremely rare - character. Kadance, the main female character, was also highly unusual, but I felt that her character was more of a stretch, especially her family story.  Still, I enjoyed the book very much.  It's a lot like a Mission:Impossible movie, where you know this stuff just couldn't be solved so fast or easily, but you're still enjoying the ride.  I also liked the cat as a fun addition to the story.  I think the book could have benefited from tighter editing, and there was some repetition.  Overall, though, it kept me interested, and I'd try another book from this author.


I received a copy of the book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment