Thursday, November 2, 2023

Introducing Maple and Camping Recap

So we got a bit ridiculous and got another puppy.

She's an adorable beagle.  We call her Maple.


Acorn is getting used to the idea.  

I haven't posted much because I've been having trouble uploading pictures.  I finally got some done, and here is a quick camping recap:


Lydia carved her first pumpkin.  She came home and carved two more.

The kids had a blast at camping. Nathaniel stayed for 4 nights, and Emry was there for the whole time.  Lydia stayed 3, and poor Gyunay got sick and only had 2 nights.  


We went to Spring Mill, which is my favorite park to visit, mostly because of the pioneer village.  I went up for 2 days/1night.  I'm still recovering.

Elijah also went for a couple of days, but I wasn't there when he was, so he isn't in any of my photos.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment