Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Book Review - The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple by Joanna Davidson Politano

 


I love Joanna Davidson Politano's writing.  I have read all of her books, and each has been very enjoyable.  This story uses no less beautiful imagery and lyrical writing!  I was hooked from the start, and the storytelling is incredible.  The Christian faith of the author shines through in a lovely way, not beating the reader over the head.  This many-layered story will enchant readers.  The main characters, Lily and Peter, are both interesting, and their interactions are so well-written.  I will be rereading this one in the future.  I highly recommend this book.

I did receive a copy of this book from the publisher, but all opinions are my own.  And I'm purchasing a copy to give as a gift because it's that good, and I don't want to give up my copy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment