Monday, April 1, 2024

Happy Easter! And March Harvest Totals

 

I didn't get any pictures when we were all dressed up for Easter Vigil.  But I did get some candid shots from our egg hunts in the yard yesterday.


Malachi and Pilot hid eggs for Lydia, Emry, and Gyunay, then Lydia hid eggs for Elijah and Malachi, with a bit of help from Gyunay and Emry.  

The weather was gorgeous and the rain held off, so we enjoyed a lot of time outside.

Our puppies were spayed on Thursday.  Acorn is still being cautious and quieter than usual.  Maple is pretty much unstoppable at this point.

And I planted the rest of the potatoes!  Nathaniel and Elijah finished the concrete block for me, and the kids worked on bringing dirt for me.  Now I have the potatoes planted, and I'm looking forward to a good harvest.  I planted 9 red potatoes and 3 yellow potatoes.

And in March, the chickens have laid eggs like crazy!  We had 225, plus I found a clutch of about 30 that we couldn't eat.  I've been getting 12-15 eggs a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment