Thursday, December 4, 2025

Eggs, Decks, and Basketball


The other morning, I collected 3 eggs from my hens.  Later that afternoon, I went back to find these: 
This means that at least 2 of my baby hens are laying!  Last month, I had 24 eggs total.  So far, I have 10 eggs this month!  I'm finally going to have eggs again!!!!

We're having some outdoor work done.  We got new decking on the deck.  

We got 4 inches of snow, but the deck is now finished, and they have started working on replacing our fence boards, which are mostly rotted.  

Emry has been playing lots of basketball. He had 3 games this week.  Today, he had to dress up for school:



And I wanted to post these little guys we made over Thanksgiving:


They were made with air dry clay and accessories. Lydia, my mother-in-law, my niece, and I made these.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment