I took Lydia and Gyunay to Holiday World on Tuesday, to meet up with their cousins. Unfortunately, Emry had to stay home, but instead, he was able to go to his track banquet, and he received 2 awards. One was the perseverance award, and the other was for being part of the relay that broke the school record.
These girls enjoyed a lot of time at the water park, while my sister, sister-in-law, and I had the younger kids in the main park. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I sat down a lot, and of course, I only rode a couple of rides, but the weather was really nice.
It was also shockingly not crowded. The kids didn't have long waits for any rides, and for some, they walked right on. Gyunay tried his first roller coaster, and he rode the Liberty Launch 3 times!



No comments:
Post a Comment