Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Spring Beauty

The early spring flowers are gone, so no more daffodils or tulips here, but look at these fun flowers:

I call them Dr. Seuss flowers.  I can't remember what they are really called.  We bought them at Walmart and planted the bulbs last fall.  

Here is my rhubarb plant:

It's small, but it lived.  And there are peas growing next to it:

Those little sprouts around the peas are arugula.  There are more peas in the front berm, and those are bigger:

In the new front berm, I have a few flowers blooming:

Did you notice the lily of the valley?  I transplanted it from this patch:

I love lilies of the valley.  They smell amazing, and I love the delicate little white bells.  This large patch is to the left of the front steps, so you get a whiff of them any time you go up or down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment