Sunday, May 31, 2020

Around the House

This guy loves to have his picture taken, and he's constantly asking if I'll put him on the blog:

The gardens are really loving this heat/rain combo we've had for the last week.  Lots of plants are sprouting.  Some of the cooler-weather things have bolted.  I think radishes are really pretty when they bloom:

Also, I never mentioned that I picked up this purple shamrock from the farmer's market last week:

About 20 years ago, when I worked in New Harmony, my boss had a purple shamrock that I watered along with the geraniums.  I always thought it was so pretty and unique, but I hadn't seen another one until now.

We also had another fire and s'mores last night.  The weather has cooled a bit, and it's finally not raining.  It was really lovely yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment