Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Holes and Such

 Lydia got two more sets of earrings on Sunday.

Her ears are bruised and sore now, but she's happy to have them pierced.



The poultry enjoyed some watermelon rinds.

These two guys have been adjusting quite well to homeschool.  They keep me on my toes, and we have our challenges, but they are both learning.  On this day, they were working on school while I was harvesting seeds from dried radish pods:

Outside, my flowers are starting to really bloom:


And our baby chicks are still so cute.  Unfortunately, one of the lavender ones died yesterday, so we are down to four chicks.  As Malachi would say, "Big sad."

Here are about half of the pink oyster mushrooms I grew from a kit Malachi gave me.

They were very yummy.  
Lastly, here's another baby Emry picture, because he's just too cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment