Thursday, December 28, 2023

The End of Advent

 So we are backtracking here, to explain some pictures and things from before Christmas.  The younger boys and I enjoyed a night of Lessons and Carols at the beautiful candlelit St. Martin of Tours in Louisville.


Then, the boys reminded me that I had promised to let them make Christmas turkey cookies.  Gyunay had received turkey cookie cutters shortly after Thanksgiving, and so I said they could make them for Christmas.  Naturally, I forgot, but the boys did not!

Here is one of the turkeys before decorating:

We also did some gingerbread men and Christmas trees.  They had fun, even though the icing didn't spread well.

And of course, this guy turned 11!

He got to enjoy his birthday the day before we had our family Christmas and then headed into my parents' house to have family gatherings and of course, actual Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment