Tuesday, October 14, 2025

College Boys

 I went to visit my college boys last Friday.

They were on fall break today and yesterday.  Pilot was heading to Tennessee with friends for the break, but Malachi came camping with us, so I picked him up Friday after class so he could join in the camping fun.  Elijah took him back today, and ate dinner with him and Pilot.  
Can you believe Malachi is about to turn 21?!  We were able to celebrate with him while he was here.  He chose ribs (not a surprise - definitely one of his favorites) and a DQ ice cream cake.  He was also pleased to see that I had fresh green beans to cook for him.  He did complain that college doesn't have food as good as home, and he doesn't have dogs there to cuddle or chickens to watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment