Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally done with orange....

I finally finished painting the kitchen orange.  It took a lot more coats than I had hoped, because the stenciling at the top was very hard to cover.  But it is done, and I am thrilled.  Now I need to get artwork for the little bit of wall next to Lydia.
The boys made these jellyfish back in August at our friends' house, and they have been on display in the kitchen  ever since.  I think I will move them to the hall bathroom (which actually has an underwater theme) but for now, they are still in the kitchen.  And yes, I realize that the snowman picture looks a bit odd on orange, but I really don't much care.  This summer, I hope to paint the cabinets white, but that will wait until warmer weather for sure!

1 comment:

  1. The orange looks great! We'll have to see it in person soon, once we're past all these snow days. Also, very cool jellyfish in your kitchen! :)