Sunday, September 30, 2018

Working

For my birthday, Gyunay bought me some long-handled tree trimmers to replace the broken ones I had.  They came with a pair of garden shears, but he has quickly claimed those and wants to use them all the time. 
Yesterday, we did a great deal of yard work.  Gyunay was allowed to clip along the back fence to his heart's content.  Malachi was busy moving all of the branches that have fallen in the yard due to the recent storms.  Elijah re-spread the gravel in the driveway.  Lydia helped organize in the garage.  And Nathaniel and I went to whacking back weeds with machetes.  Here is the spot Nathaniel cleared for a future trampoline:

All four of the kids are eager for a trampoline, and I think we are going to get one, now that we have a cleared, flat space.  (Flat spaces are nearly non-existent around our yard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment