Saturday, October 6, 2018

Praying Mantis

When Malachi discovered a praying mantis on the front porch, he was quick to get his younger siblings.  They all enjoyed it!


We've been busy with both little and big projects around the house.  I'm currently building a storage cart with slatted drawers for sweet potato storage.  Elijah and Malachi finished up the last painting on the house.  Nathaniel stained the gazebo and bridge, and he's lately been busy working on our pop-up camper.  It's really done, but we're going to use it one more time for the family camping trip.  (The camper is 30 years old, so it's not a surprise!)  And I've been puttering around in the gardens.  I've got some fall produce coming up, and I've been weeding and pulling out my dead tomato plants.  Lydia and Gyunay spend lots of time outside with the kittens, so we've all been in the yard a lot.  It would just be nice if it wasn't still in the 80s and started acting like fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment