Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New Adventures

 

First up, I finally have a table that can seat at least 8.  This bench opens to store my muck boots and doubles as Gyunay's new favorite seat
Of course, he also wrote all over the lid with pencil the first day I brought up the bench.  I don't know what got into him; he hasn't written on anything in years.  


Nathaniel found this table and benches for sale, and he sanded it down for me so I could stain it.  I love it.
The kids and I headed to Spring Mill to meet my mother-in-law for the weekend.  We had a marvelous time.


Spring Mill is my favorite state park to visit, and we had a great time.  Gyunay had never been, and Lydia was too young to remember it at all.  Elijah and Malachi were quite young the last time we went there.



No comments:

Post a Comment