Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Camping and a Wedding

 October is always busy, and this year has been no exception.  We had our annual family reunion camping trip.

Elijah and I were only there for about 24 hours, and that was more than enough for me this time.  I still have very little energy, and the campfire smoke was not something I accounted for.  My poor lungs were not happy with me.  Still, it was nice seeing everyone.

Nathaniel stayed for 3 nights with kids.  


The kids enjoyed a huge kickball game, and then a smaller group had a fun flag football game:

In between camping and another trip, Malachi became an official adult.

He's 18!

While in town for the wedding, we also took advantage of the chance to visit our favorite pumpkin patch:

And Nathaniel's cousin got married, so we cleaned up for the party:




No comments:

Post a Comment