I finally finished decorating for fall, although it feels really weird to be getting out fall decorations with a heat advisory on. It was 97 degrees again today.
Luckily, it was not quite that hot at Family Camp last weekend.
The kids enjoyed the regular events, like archery, kayaking, and rock wall climbling.
However, Lydia and I got to try something new. We climbed the telephone pole, then walked along the rope. Halfway across, you have to switch ropes. It was about 35 feet high, and it was tricky but a lot of fun. We had never done any of the high ropes elements before, so it was nice to try something new.
Speaking of something new, I finger curled Emry's hair yesterday.
He really likes it. Now he wants to grow his hair a bit longer, so he can have longer finger curls next time.








No comments:
Post a Comment