Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

Hosanna!  It's Palm Sunday, and all four kids carried palms to the altar today.  They also looked so cute in their coordinating outfits that I made for them:
 
You may remember that before we got Gyunay, I made him a shirt.  That shirt is way too big, so I made this one for now.  Maybe the other one will fit next year.  Or the year after.  I also made a shirt for Nathaniel, and I originally intended to get someone at church to take a photo of all 6 of us, but that didn't happen.
 
And somebody has turned 6 and enjoyed a spectacular gymnastics party:

 
I didn't get too many pictures of the party.  Malachi and Lydia had a ball playing, and Elijah was fabulous taking care of Gyunay.  And Gyunay?  Well, he bounced and ran for the full hour and wanted more:


 
All in all, we've had a very busy and fun weekend. 
 
 
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.  Hosanna in the highest.

No comments:

Post a Comment