Sunday, August 9, 2015

A New Project

Nathaniel and the boys have been busy on a new project.  Our old swing set is really done:
It came with the house six years ago, and it's really rickety now.  The younger three love to swing, so I wanted swings available.  Nathaniel started on one today: 
 
 
Malachi was doing a weird pose for me here.  He was doing some touch-up painting on the frame.  It will be done tonight, but maybe not until after it's too dark for good pictures, and anyway, the little two are in bed, so I'll photograph the finished result with kids swinging on it tomorrow.
 
In the meantime, I wanted to show you why it's so hard to get a decent picture of Elijah these days.  (And to be clear, I deleted at least as many pictures as I actually ended up posting here!)
 








This is by far the best shot. 






No comments:

Post a Comment