Monday, February 13, 2017

It's Time...

To start seeds!
I've been looking forward to starting some seeds for some time now, so it was great to do so this weekend.
I planted most of these pots this weekend, but you can see the kale sprouts that I planted about a week ago.  So far, I've planted seeds for tomatoes (St. Pierre, Black Krim, Golden Jubilee, Woodle Orange), tomatillos, cabbage (red & green), cauliflower (hey, maybe someday I'll be able to grow it!), broccoli, sunberries, garden berries, onions, eggplant, Bulgarian peppers, cherry tomatoes (Yellow Pear, Black something, and Mexican Minis).  I also have big pots of carrots, radishes, turnips, and chard planted, and one flat of lettuce.  I still have many things to plant, but it is too early for some (like pumpkins) and I'm still rearranging my pots to make room for more.  All in all, though, I'm very excited to get the gardening started.

No comments:

Post a Comment