Monday, October 2, 2017

Book Review - Deadly Proof by Rachel Dylan

Deadly Proof
I recently finished Deadly Proof, by Rachel Dylan.  It's been a while since I've read a legal thriller, and this was a good one.  I enjoyed the main characters, although I did want to know more and get deeper into Landon's character.  The author explains legal jargon without weighing down the story, and the case itself appears to be quite realistic.  There are several twists in the story, which made the plot more interesting.  I also enjoyed the subtle but growing chemistry between main characters Kate and Landon.  Overall, this is a very enjoyable read, and I recommend it.

I received this book from the publisher, Bethany House, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment