Thursday, August 22, 2019

Book Review - Finding Lady Enderly by Joanna Davidson Politano

Finding Lady Enderly
I loved this book.  Joanna Davidson Politano has quickly become one of my favorite authors.  Her latest book, Finding Lady Enderly, is another book I didn't want to leave.  She creates memorable characters and uses such beautiful language throughout the book.  This is a story that stays with you.  The characters felt true to life, and the the themes of brokenness and identity are easily understood.  The story reflects faith in God without being cloying or inducing eye-rolls. Politano's writing is mesmerizing; I love reading her prose!  It is hauntingly beautiful.  This story involves mystery, romance, and suspense, but the author's voice is what truly sets her work apart.  Well done!  I highly recommend this book, and I look forward to reading more from this author.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.  (And I had this book marked for purchase in case I didn't get a free copy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment