Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Book Review - A Dream Within a Dream by Mike Nappa and Melissa Kosci

A Dream within a DreamI loved this book.  I read the first two, and I was looking forward to this one coming out.  It did not disappoint.  I recommend reading the others first, but it could be read as a stand-alone.  The relationship between Trudi and Samuel makes so much more sense when you've read the first two, though.  As always, the connection to Edgar Allan Poe is appealing and fun.  The book has plenty of action and suspense.  I read it in one day, despite the 400-page length, because I didn't want to put it down.  The plot is engaging; the characters are memorable.  The ending was perfect but not predictable.  I have loved this series, and I hope it's not the last book about Trudi.  I highly recommend this book.

I received a copy of the book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment