Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Book Review - The Key to Love by Betsy St. Amant

 

Can I just start by saying that I love the author's last name for a romance novelist?  The story itself is good.  I enjoyed the main characters, and although Gerard is very prickly in the beginning, I found his character development very nice.  His interactions with the town pastor were well done, too.  Overall, this is a good contemporary romance, with some humorous parts.  The author threw in some twists.  I really enjoyed the story overall, although it did drag just a bit in a few places.  This would be a great vacation read, because it's easy and enjoyable. 

I received a copy of the book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment