Sunday, November 22, 2020

Book Review - Burden of Proof by Davis Bunn

 


I ended up getting into this story and enjoying it, but I did spend the first part rather mad at it.  I hadn't expected a sci-fi element in this story, so I was annoyed to find an odd version of time-travel to be the premise.  I also don't think the title fits the book.  I kept reading, though, and ended up enjoying the book overall.  In some parts, the reader has to be willing to overlook some unlikely elements.  I did like how the main character developed.  I was kept increasingly interested in the main characters, and in Sonya's research.  Overall, I liked the book, but it also ended abruptly, and it seemed a bit unfinished.  


I received this book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment