Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Book Review - Nothing Short of Wondrous by Regina Scott

 

Nothing Short of Wondrous is the second in a collection of books about national landmarks, but it is a completely stand-alone novel, with no overlapping characters.  The author does a great job of describing Yellowstone.  I've never been there, but I felt that I could see the park through her eyes.  The main characters were well-drawn, and I enjoyed them.  Parts of the novel seemed a bit long, but overall, I enjoyed this read.  It is a solid historical romance.  The faith aspect was woven into the story well.  I will say that the description on the back of the novel I was given has a spoiler in the second paragraph.  I do not see this spoiler on the online descriptions, so I would say don't read the back of the book when you receive it!  

I received a copy of the book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment