Monday, April 18, 2022

Holy Saturday

 We had a busy and fun Holy Saturday.  First, we did some chores and dyed some eggs.

I was also cooking for Easter, but we had decided to enjoy the day outside, so we headed to the state park with the three younger kids.  We enjoyed a game of mini golf:

We were the only ones on the course!  Another family came just as we were finishing up.

Then, we headed to the woods for a hike.


I've missed walking in the woods.  It was a really beautiful day.


I also got a new toy.  I uploaded a plant identifier app, so I now know that this is a Celandine poppy:

It likes partial sun to full shade, so I will have to see if I can get some for our yard.

We also visited a playground and ate at a restaurant on the river, so we had a full, fun afternoon.  We got back home in time for Elijah and me to get ready for Easter Vigil.  




No comments:

Post a Comment