Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Snow Day (That Really Isn't)

 So today the kids got a snow day.  We only got a few flurries of snow, but the roads were icy this morning.  So it amounted to a day off, but without any snow fun.  Some of the kids are with friends, others are watching Night at the Museum, and I am trying to get a few things done.  I've got bones simmering to make chicken broth on the stove.  I am enjoying the fact that Acorn is snuggling with the boys instead of barking at me to sit with her.   She's quite demanding.  


But she sure is cute!  We're all pretty fond of her.


In other news, Emry enjoyed celebrating a belated birthday with my parents this weekend.  We had originally planned to have it earlier, but we got sick and it got postponed.  Really, though, I think it worked out better.  It's kinda nice to celebrate a month later when your birthday is so close to Christmas.  



No comments:

Post a Comment