Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Book Review - Hostile Intent by Lynette Eason

 

I've read several books by Lynette Eason, including the rest of this series, and she is definitely a writer that I enjoy.  Although this book is the fourth in a series, it is a stand-alone novel.  In fact, readers of the previous books will barely glimspe those characters.  This one focuses on Ava and Caden, and the families being murdered.  
The plot is excellent.  I enjoyed the banter and light romance, but the suspense is the key, and it is well done.  The book moves along at a good pace, and the mystery is unraveled piece by piece.  Overall, this was a book I didn't want to put down.  I didn't care for the epilogue, but I won't divulge any spoilers here.  

I received this novel from the publisher, Revel, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment