Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Mini - Me

 Emry has long been a bit jealous of Gyunay's little Gyunay doll.  I started working on an Emry doll a long time ago, but I had some additional challenges.  For one thing, it had been a while and I needed a refresher on how to make the doll in the first place.  But the main thing was the hair.  See, on most of my Waldorf-style dolls, there are stitches on the back of the head that are covered by the hair.   This wouldn't work for Emry, because he generally has a close buzz for most of the back of his head, with the curls only on top (a "fade").  Anyway, it took me a while to figure out how to get everything in order, but I finally was able to present Emry with his mini-me doll:




And Malachi really enjoys the cats, too:



No comments:

Post a Comment