Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'Tis the Season...

It's been busy around here.  I've been finishing up a few gifts that I'm making for Christmas.  The kids are helping me bake cookies.  They love wearing the aprons Mamaw made.  Lydia wore hers for days straight, actually.  It is really cute; it reminds me of an old-fashioned pinafore.  Nathaniel is off until the new year, so we've been enjoying his company.  Unfortunately, he's had to spend quite a bit of time dealing with our heater.  It's broken.  We hope the repairmen call back tomorrow to set up the appointment to fix it.  In the meantime, we do have heat, but it's not functioning right and will cost a lot more on our electric bill.  All of this is pretty minor, though, when I've been thinking about a dear friend whose son has a heart condition.  It's one of those things that you wish you could just fix for them.  So we're just hoping and praying that his heart and lungs don't get any worse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment