Monday, November 18, 2013

Neglectful

I've been neglectful on the blog lately, so here's a catch-up on what's been going on around here.  Lydia is still loving preschool, and I'm still working there 2 days a week.  I had teacher conferences with all three kids' teachers within the last two weeks and am very glad to know that everything is going well with school.  Malachi joined the Garden Club at school, and Elijah is playing intramural basketball there.  We joined the Y last week.  I'm going to try a zumba class there with a friend Thursday night.  I've also attempted weight lifting for the first time in over a decade.  I got sore on a pitifully low amount of weight.

I've started selling some things in the Etsy shop for Christmas, so that was nice.  I didn't really sell much of anything last month, so I'm glad to see it picking up.  I've been sewing quite a bit to keep up.

I'll try to not neglect the blog too much in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment