Thursday, February 1, 2018

January Egg Totals and Etc

January egg total - 103

I also managed to harvest one Bulgarian pepper this month.  I had the plant in a pot and moved it inside in October, and it has been slowly, slowly, maturing.  It was only one pepper, but it was delicious.  The plant has since died; it had done all it could.

Two other pots have been getting a lot of attention lately.  I had two beautiful pots of basil, but they are looking really sad right now. The reason, though, is quite funny.  Lydia has decided that basil is delicious, and she is constantly munching leaves from the plants.  Gyunay occasionally eats one as well, but Lydia is really in love with it.  She recently asked if basil is for sale in the grocery, so she could buy a big bag and eat it all.  I've taken note, and I plan on planting a lot more basil in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment