Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Flowers

In the past few years, I've been increasing the flowers around my house.  I've always had morning glories, and the daylillies I've transplanted have really filled in and are just starting to bud.
hydrangea


 For the past two years, though, I've been growing an increasing number of flowers from seed and tucking them into wherever I can find room.
zinnia

black-eyed susan
They are just starting to bloom, and they are beautiful.

dwarf cockscomb

I just picked up this Mary statue, and she is presiding over the front of the house.  Right in front of her are more of the dwarf cockscomb.  They aren't blooming just yet, but they should be soon.

Around the bed she is in are these flowers:

I think they are quite beautiful, but they are not a traditional flowerbed choice.  They are blooms from my onion plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment