Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Mulching and Etc

Gyunay was my determined garden helper today.  He loved pulling the wagon, even though it is quite heavy for him.  We worked on mulching tomatoes:

We had a pile of leaves that was huge and fun for the fall, but now it has decomposed nicely, so I shoveled it into the wagon and let Gyunay transport them to the garden.  He lasted for longer than I expected, then he played in the water table.
I wore my leather turn shoes while I worked in the yard today.  Nathaniel bought them for my birthday (or Christmas?) last year, and I really enjoy them.  Generally, I am barefoot this time of year, but some areas of my yard are best traversed with some kind of shoe.


Gyunay also has been enjoying my stamp roller today, and he loves having his picture taken (although he often makes this face).

Now this is one of the neatest things.  We have baby birds just outside the kitchen window, and yesterday evening two of them were perched on the window screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment