Monday, April 13, 2020

Book Review - The Traitor's Pawn by Lisa Harris

The Traitor's Pawn
Lisa Harris can deliver suspense.  The Traitor's Pawn is mostly fast-paced and had good action scenes.  The premise that Bree would be so involved in the FBI case seemed very unlikely, though.  Although I liked the forgiveness theme, some parts were rather preachy.  I liked the twist of the "traitor" aspect of the plot.  I did like the characters, although I felt I never really got to know Jack very well.  Aubrey was definitely more well-defined as a character.  The case itself was very interesting, and seemed realistic.  Overall, I enjoyed this book, but it is not the author's best book.

I received a copy of the book from the publisher, Revell, for the purpose of writing a review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment