Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sewing Projects

It's been a while since I really sewed much, but I have been really enjoying sewing over the last few days.  I'm working on a very special project, but I don't have all the supplies I need yet.  While I'm waiting on some things to come in the mail, I decided to work with some soft cotton knit.  First up, I made Gyunay some summer pajamas:
The kids love this print with foxes, deer, and hedgehogs.

I think they turned out super cute.  

I used the same fabric to make a summer dress for Lydia:

She told me that models are serious, but I did get her to smile for me:

I asked if she wanted me to try to put pockets in the dress.  She said no, because "you're not that good at sewing, and you might just mess it up."  She is an honest child.
Next on the list are nightgowns for me and Lydia, then maybe some summer pajama shorts for Malachi and Elijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment