Thursday, May 13, 2010

This and That

The end of the school year is a busy time for us!  I have been a neglectful blogger lately.   I have been busy, though.  I finished a Waldorf doll and listed her in my etsy shop.  I am really happy about how she turned out. 
Also, I signed the boys up for swimming lessons.  Their second lesson is tonight.  They are looking forward to it, and I hope this keeps up.  Last year, they did good at first but then we had issues.  I hope to have them both able to swim alone this summer, at least to the point that they can fish themselves out of water if they fell in.  Here are some pics of them goofing off.

Our baby chickie loves rocking chairs!  (This was actually my rocking chair when I was little.  All of my kids have enjoyed it.)

We are heading north to Warsaw tomorrow.  Nathaniel's cousin is getting married Saturday.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment